Saturday, July 22, 2006

God's Time


Going Through the Pain of Life: I feel like this toad sitting on a big mushroom.

I have no idea why I'm feeling like this, but I'm a gonna do some PREACHIN! Hope y'all are wearing your Sunday Best!! :)

I'm here to inspire you and tell y'all this simple message: God will give you anything you want in this lifetime. Yes, God will send you the man you desire, the job you want, and /or the healing you need. But, here is the catch: IF YOU WAIT on him. God has alot of fixing to do (as he did with me!!!!!)...and we don't want to go through life being "half-fixed"!
When God finally answers your prayer, life is not all peaches and cream...with a new man comes a new set of "obstacles", with a new job comes new responsibility, with healing comes an obligation to do what is right.
Life is never free from burden.
Life is never easy for anybody.
Thank goodness for being older: as I get older I get wiser. And with wisdom I discover what is truly good for me.
Eating cooked spinach tastes like doggy doo-doo....but it is so nourishing to our body!...so just eat it!). Sometimes we just have to suck it up, and go through the pain that is intended for us. But we will come out of the pain! THEN and only then will we truly discover the freshness of victory.
OK, I'm stepping down from the pulpit. Thanks for being a good congregation. Now it's time to collect the offering $$ (hahahaha!!!)
;) Love ya!

5 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Coffee fairy said...

Dear Alanita,

Thank you for sharing this. I think it was meant that I woke up early this Sunday morning and read this entry. I miss church, I have not been in mass for 4 Sundays now but I'm looking forward to next Sunday when I'll be back to my church.

God bless you.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Alanita said...

Thanks for your response. Glad that this message could reach you!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger The Intolerant One said...

It reminds of when God tells us He will not always remove hardships in life (even though that is excactly what we want) but that He will be beside us and walk thru them with us.

At the end He has managed to chisel and refine us all the more because of the expeirence.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Alanita said...

Can you imagine how shallow we would be if we never went through hardships? I mean, honestly: nobody likes to suffer! But suffering can be one of the best things for buildling our character.

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger The Intolerant One said...

Just ask the apsotle Paul (when you get to heaven, I mean)

Shipwrecked, jailed, ostracised, beaten, almost killed...sheeesh, I would say some of our Christian walks are more comparable to "cake walks" when I read his story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home